When will my order ship?

To maintain the highest level of product freshness and potency, we package your Emge Naturals products when they are ordered. This process guarantees that you receive our products at their peak performance, as they were designed to be used and enjoyed immediately.

To answer your question, please allow up to 2 days for us to carefully package and prepare your order for shipment. We understand that waiting for your Emge Naturals products can be exciting, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to ensure your satisfaction.

We want to assure you that this extra care and attention to detail is part of our commitment to providing you with products that enhance your well-being naturally. Your trust in Emge Naturals is invaluable to us, and we look forward to delivering a fresh and potent experience with every purchase.

Why is my discount code not working?

Only one promotional offer can be applied per order. Subscriptions, free gifts, and special discounts can not be combined. To ensure you have entered the code correctly try copy and paste.

Remember some codes expire. Feel free to contact us via chat if you need further assistance.

I have nut allergies can I use EmGe?

Allergies & Sensitivities - EmGe carefully selects ingredients to avoid nuts.  We recommend a small skin patch test before using any EmGe product on your entire body. Coconut  oil allergies are uncommon but do occur. They are not the same as tree nut allergies. We recommend Sugared Shea Body Scrub and Balance Conditioning Body Lotion for those with sensitivities as both of these products contain no added color or fragrance.

Does EmGe use all-natural ingredients?

EmGe uses only plant-based colorants for our body scrubs, but when it comes to fragrance, let's be honest, some natural scents simply can't be duplicated. We continue to search for fragrances derived from natural ingredients and occasionally find some that are done well. 

However, fragrance suppliers are not required to disclose their ingredient list because they are considered trade secrets and some so-called natural fragrances simply don't smell that great.

At EmGe many of our fruit-scented products are 97% - 99% natural, with the other 1% -3% reflecting the percentage of fragrance used in the product. 

All other products contain 100% natural ingredients. Any product containing water requires a preservative to prevent mold and fungus and to preserve shelf life. We used a preservative derived from natural ingredients.

How can I get on the mailing list?

You don't want to miss a single promotion, discounts, or new product launch. Simply subscribe at the bottom of the page to stay in touch.

Do you accept international orders?

We’re sorry, but is currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S. and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Does EmGe offer a subscription service?

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Emge Naturals' subscription service. We are delighted to offer this convenient and cost-effective option to our valued customers who wish to enjoy select products regularly.

Yes, Emge Naturals does indeed offer a subscription service. Our subscription service is designed to make it easier for you to receive your favorite products on a consistent basis, ensuring that you never run out of the items you love. Plus, there are additional savings to be enjoyed when you subscribe to receive select products every 6 weeks.

To provide the best value to our subscribers and streamline our operations, please note that our subscription service requires a commitment to complete 2 orders before you can cancel your subscription. This policy helps us ensure that you have ample opportunity to experience the full benefits of our subscription program.

We understand that your skincare and wellness needs may evolve over time, and our subscription service is designed to be flexible to accommodate those changes while still offering you great savings and convenience.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with setting up or managing your subscription, our dedicated customer support team is here to assist you every step of the way. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Can I make Special/Custom Order?

Yes, we do offer special order services on select products.  If you would like to know if you can get an item in a scent not currently offered on our website please do not hesitate to simply email us to begin the custom order process.  There is a custom order fee of $5.00 in addition to the product price. Custom orders are non-refundable.