In 2017, 52% of U.S. consumers reportedly using skin care products every day. A large portion of that was on products for the face. But what about the rest of the skin found on your body?
Here is a list of a few other places on your body you need to be sure to care for.
1. Your Elbows - Exfoliate them
2. Your nails - Hydrate them
3. Butt & Back - Get rid of those bumps
4. Your Chest - Sleeping on stomach and side creates fine line so be sure moisturize and try sleeping on your back
5. Your Hand - Keep them well groomed, protect them with SPF and wear gloves when washing dishes.
6. Your neck - keep it moisturize and avoid cleansers that contain alcohol.
7. Your Feet - the most abused body part needs plenty TLC. Soak them, exfoliate them and moisturize them.